REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME

I was going to rate this 3, until I realized how to play the game. As a dev, I think it's brilliant for a game jam game as it opens up to some other ideas that could be added to the core mechanic. Also, I love the simple animation to action. Dev on!

Jump Freak Jump Freak

Tough but fair. Love the music, graphics, and gameplay. I love the feedback from messing up or making it. It's cute. I wish I could get more lives :P

Launchr Launchr

I like the graphics and gameplay overall. I got stuck on one level and wish there was sound. On the other hand, I played my own techno tracks and enjoyed. :D

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Great writing, music sets mood, and the interface is clean. I wish it had more images. Would love to do art for the game. Cheers ;)

Pop N Dare Pop N Dare

I can use this in class with students. I wish diagonal counted, but I understand that may have made the game too easy.

the skullkid the skullkid

Level 2 is a masterpiece please add achievements.

105.2 105.2

1 Star Graphics
1 Star Concept
1 Star Overall Gameplay
1 Star Unique

This was almost 5 but the gameplay was unclear to me. I'm not sure if using the guitar would help the radio be tuned. I wish there had been a way to teach the player what to do. Still, the concept lends to all sorts of possibilities. Keep making.

Fatal Fighters Fatal Fighters

I love everything about this game. Graphics, Gameplay, etc, but my character just stands there and get's hit :/

Dead Detention 2 #3 Dead Detention 2 #3

I love that you add new things. This time there was a catch the beads mini game. However, I was having some issues with the "grab" bits this run. Non the less, great game and the story is developing.

CrossCode CrossCode

I've played this game somewhere else on the net, and I've seen it on steam. Sorry, I'm waiting for a steam sale probably like a lot of others who have been following it's progress.