Jump Freak Jump Freak

Tough but fair. Love the music, graphics, and gameplay. I love the feedback from messing up or making it. It's cute. I wish I could get more lives :P

Launchr Launchr

I like the graphics and gameplay overall. I got stuck on one level and wish there was sound. On the other hand, I played my own techno tracks and enjoyed. :D

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Great writing, music sets mood, and the interface is clean. I wish it had more images. Would love to do art for the game. Cheers ;)

Pop N Dare Pop N Dare

I can use this in class with students. I wish diagonal counted, but I understand that may have made the game too easy.

the skullkid the skullkid

Level 2 is a masterpiece please add achievements.

105.2 105.2

1 Star Graphics
1 Star Concept
1 Star Overall Gameplay
1 Star Unique

This was almost 5 but the gameplay was unclear to me. I'm not sure if using the guitar would help the radio be tuned. I wish there had been a way to teach the player what to do. Still, the concept lends to all sorts of possibilities. Keep making.

Fatal Fighters Fatal Fighters

I love everything about this game. Graphics, Gameplay, etc, but my character just stands there and get's hit :/

Dead Detention 2 #3 Dead Detention 2 #3

I love that you add new things. This time there was a catch the beads mini game. However, I was having some issues with the "grab" bits this run. Non the less, great game and the story is developing.

CrossCode CrossCode

I've played this game somewhere else on the net, and I've seen it on steam. Sorry, I'm waiting for a steam sale probably like a lot of others who have been following it's progress.

Ikimono High Ikimono High

It's a solid dating sim with dialog as the focus. I love the art as I can tell there was effort put into it.
My biggest issue is with the interface. I don't know were to click most times, if it doesn't matter than just make it anywhere on the screen. If it does matter, make it count like the door.

I would also like a hallway or a map with different classes to go to, and perhaps a time limit per class instead of dismissing the class. It didn't make sense that a student would dismiss the class, so I was confused if I was a teacher creeping on students 0-0.

Hope to see some more development, your next game.

KoltonKennedy responds:

Thanks for the response and thanks for the idea on how I'll make the game better on the next update.